Sunday, September 6, 2015

This is My old blog dream of dollars

I have make this blog on 2008 and today is 2015, this is 7 years old blogs but only the time i make this blog and I never adding new post. To day after my students have thousand dollars income this dream, dreamming to get dollar is come true to some of my students. I never got thousand of dollars from blogging :( so sorry I am not concern to blogging only. they are making web for salling cloth, for ads and for gammer or game aplication on the web. For 7 years ago maybe small number of internet people in Indonesia. Smalls number of acces to my web. I remember the year on Bupati Election when my site is fully traffic I am still using a share hosting for my sites. To day I am have some server for website and I am selling a dedicated Indonesian Hosted servers. Indonesian Internet Exchange is 10 Gbps traffic and 10 Mbps Internet Exchange Global. If you all the world need servers in Indonesia plase contact me at nbatuaji@jmat.co.id Cheap dedicated server start only Rp. 1.500.000 per month equivalent to $110/mo for dollars today.. And it could be ceaper since dollar is more expensive to Rupiahs.

No comments: